FFmpeg 4.0.2 Crack & Serial Key Full Version Free Download:
FFmpeg 64-bit is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created. No matter if they were designed by some standards committee, the community or a corporation. FFmpeg compiles, runs, and passes our testing infrastructure FATE across Linux, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, the BSDs, Solaris, etc. under a wide variety of build environments, machine architectures, and configurations.
It supports the most obscure ancient formats up to the cutting edge. No matter if they were designed by some standards committee, the community or a corporation. It contains libavcodec, libavutil, libavformat, libavfilter, libavdevice, libswscale and libswresample which can be used by applications. As well as ffmpeg, ffserver, ffplay and ffprobe which can be used by end users for transcoding, streaming and playing
FFmpeg addresses a rather small group of users due to its complexity and lack of a friendly graphical user interface. For those of you that may have heard about it, FFmpeg does sit behind various application software that only act as a GUI to the program, making it as easily as possible to work with this very interesting command prompt utility.
The FFmpeg project tries to provide the best technically possible solution for developers of applications and end users alike. To achieve this we combine the best free software options available. We slightly favor our own code to keep the dependencies on other libs low and to maximize code sharing between parts of FFmpeg. Wherever the question of “best” cannot be answered we support both options so the end user can choose.
Everyone is welcome in FFmpeg and all contributions are welcome too. We are happy to receive patches, pull requests, bug reports, donations or any other type of contribution.
- Tittle: FFmpeg 4.0.2 (64 bit)
- File name:FFmpeg 4.0.2.exe
- Version : (FFmpeg 2.8.4) ,
- Size : 30.62 MB ,
- Date : 22/12/2015,
- Requirement : Window 10 , 8 , 7 , Vista , XP
- Licence : Free (Open Source) ,
- Host By FFmpeg ,
- A command line tool to convert multimedia files between formats
- A multimedia streaming server for live broadcasts
- A simple media player based on SDL and the FFmpeg libraries
- A simple multimedia stream analyzer
FFmpeg Libraries for developers:
- libavutil is a library containing functions for simplifying programming, including random number generators, data structures, mathematics routines, core multimedia utilities, and much more.
- libavcodec is a library containing decoders and encoders for audio/video codecs.
- libavformat is a library containing demuxers and muxers for multimedia container formats.
- libavdevice is a library containing input and output devices for grabbing from and rendering to many common multimedia input/output software frameworks, including Video4Linux, Video4Linux2, VfW, and ALSA.
- libavfilter is a library containing media filters.
- libswscale is a library performing highly optimized image scaling and color space/pixel format conversion operations.
- libswresample is a library performing highly optimized audio resampling, rematrixing and sample format conversion operations.