NetDrive 3.6.498 Crack & Serial Key Full Version Free Download:
NetDrive connects remote storages and show them like a hard disk. With NetDrive, your PC will have multiple new drives that connects ftp/webdav servers and cloud storages. NetDrive supports connections to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, SkyDrive, Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift.
Accessing files will be as easy as any old file folder on your PC. Once you mount the local drive, you don’t need to run each application for an FTP or cloud storage services. Client interface but a simple drag-and-drop in your Windows Explorer will be sufficient to transfer and manage files. NetDrive is free for evaluation use. You will need to purchase license after evaluation use.
With the help of NetDrive accessing multiple cloud storage accounts like Dropbox, SkyDrive, CloudMe and Box becomes as easy as accessing your local file system. WebDAV and FTP servers are registered through the NetDrive Site Manager. Secure HTTPS connections can be configured in the Advanced menu. Once connected online drives can be controlled from Windows Explorer via a drive letter.
Remote files than behave like any local data. Transferring files and folders works by drag&drop, applications can be executed and movies start with a mouse click. NetDrive has an option to launch at Windows start and is accessible through an icon in the system tray. The free tool even offers legacy DOS-prompt support including the use of commands like xcopy and dir.
- Title: NetDrive 3.6.498
- Filename: NetDrive-SETUP.exe
- File size: 8.47MB (8,881,496 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: May 15, 2013
- Author: Bdrive Inc.
- Cloud storage as a virtual drive
- Managing your favorite cloud storage services could not be easier.
- Simply provide login information, and all your cloud storage will automatically appear as a virtual drive every time you start your PC.
- NAS storage as a virtual drive
- You can connect to NAS servers by WebDAV or FTP.
- Many NAS vendors recommend NetDrive as a standard way to mount their NAS products.
- Share your NAS easily with anyone as virtual drive.
- SFTP to securely transfer files
- NetDrive supports secure file transfer by SFTP (SSH File Transfer protocol) .
- Unlike standard File Transfer Protocol (FTP), SFTP encrypt both commands and data, preventing passwords and sensitive information from being transmitted in clear text over a network.
- Use your favorite file manager, such as Windows Explorer.
- Choose from three authentication types: Password, Key-based, or both. Additionally, three key types are supported: Authentication Agent (PuTTY or SSH), Load from file, and Security Token or Smart Card.
- Store multiple connection profiles for quick and convenient connection.
- Supports all common directory and file operations such as move, copy, and rename in both Windows UI and the command line.
- Choose to use SFTP Net Drive as a Desktop application or from the command line.
- Advanced profile settings that give you granular control over how you connect to your server.
Top All Main Features of NetDrive Cracked:
- Quick-access and observation of stocks through system tray (discretionary).
- Optionally starts with Windows and operates in desktop (system tray).
- Secure password storage (Centered on Windows Data Protection API).
- The straightforward configuration of network stocks and user logins.
- Simplifies both UNC relations and mapped network drives.
- Optionally re-connects to chosen stocks on startup.
What’s new in NetDrive 3.5.434 Crack?
- The interface is very easy to use. So, you don’t need much know-how.
- It can now support more cloud clients than NetDrive 2.
- You can use it from windows explorer.
- It will make drives in the explorer. So, they will work as local drives.
- The interface is much better than before.