NetSetMan 5.0.6 Crack Serial Key Full Free Download:
NetSetMan 5.0.6 Crack is a powerful network settings manager software that enables you to create and switch between Unlimited different profiles with network settings. NetSetMan is very easy, intuitive to handle, and a reliable assistant to anyone who wants to easily juggle multiple network profiles from the system tray. It allows you to create and easily switch between different profiles with network settings such as Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties, IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, DNS server, IPv6, Win server, SMTP, network drives, hosts, computer name, DNS domain, workgroup, scripts, and more.
NetSetMan comes both with an installer and portable edition. With this software, you can configure system network settings including Windows Firewall exceptions and notifications, configure advanced TCP/UP parameters, MAC address, and more. The entry fields remind of the Windows “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties” but it’s much easier to fill in the addresses.
NetSetMan 5.0.6 Crack
The program works by creating profiles for each network you use, up to a maximum of six. These profiles can define your IP address, DNS server, computer name, workgroup, default printer, network drive mappings, host file entries, and more. Not enough? You can also configure scripts to run whenever you select a particular profile, and these could run programs, stop and start services, tweak Registry settings, do almost anything you like.
And then, when you revisit a network, there’s no longer any need to manually adjust all your settings. Simply choose the appropriate profile and NetSetMan will change everything for you automatically and in just a few seconds. This version is free, but for personal, non-commercial use only. If you want to use it at work then you’ll need to purchase the Pro version, which also includes a few extras. You’re able to set up an unlimited number of profiles, and these can additionally include your network domain, proxy settings and browser home page (IE and Firefox).
- Default printer.
- Network drives.
- NIC status.
- Connections (RAS/DUN/PPP/VPN).
- DNS suffix.
- Route table.
- SMTP server.
- Hosts File Entries.
- System settings.
- MAC address.
- Scripts (BAT, VS, JS).
- IP addresses.
- Title: NetSetMan 5.0.6
- Filename: netsetman_setup_470.exe
- File size: 4.32MB (4,525,976 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: August 8, 2018
- Author: NetSetMan GmbH
- The NetSetMan comes both with an installer and portable edition, so you can select the preferred option.
- The key difference is that the portable package can be extracted to a removable storage device to run the app on any computer you come across, with no installation required.
- System tray accessibility
- Once launched, the tool creates an icon in the taskbar notifications area and gets sent there when minimized, so it doesn’t interrupt your regular activity on the machine.
- The main application window has a clear-cut structure and contains six tabs dedicated to putting together six profiles with different network settings.
- Create up to six network profiles
- The customizable parameters pertain to the network adapter, IP and gateway, route table, DND server, and suffix, WINS server, wireless network connection, printer, computer name, workgroup, SMTP, network drives, hosts, scripts, and IPv6.
- Moreover, you can configure system settings when it comes to the display mode, wallpaper, desktop color, screensaver, design scheme, audio volume (speakers, microphone, sound scheme), Windows Firewall (exceptions, notifications), power plan, time zone, or MAC address.
- Any network profile can be disabled and restarted. You can edit their names when quickly selecting them from the systray icon’s right-click menu, copy and paste settings, import and export profiles, configure advanced TCP/UP parameters if necessary, as well as access some Windows features without leaving NetSetMan’s interface (e.g. Volume Control, Power Options, Mobility Center).
- Evaluation and conclusion
- We haven’t encountered any stability issues in our tests, thanks to the fact that the app didn’t hang, crash or prompt error messages.
- It had minimal impact on computer performance, using low CPU and memory.
- To sum it up, NetSetMan can become a reliable assistant to anyone who wants to easily juggle multiple network profiles from the system tray.
- Plus, it’s free.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2000/ 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 250 MHz processor
- 10 MB RAM (memory)
- Network drivers
How To Install?
- Click on Download Button.
- Softwares Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading.