Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 188.8.131.52 Crack Latest Version Free Download:
Remote Desktop Manager is a popular application that is used by professional users, network administrators and IT departments to manage virtual machines and all types of remote connections to and from them. It uses intuitive interface, and supports all connections standards, such as FTP, SSH, Telnet and many others.
Remote Desktop Manager installed on your PC, users can easily create a network of virtual images and connection that can serve the needs of not only several low-demanding users, but also large businesses that require precisely controlled access to network resources, distant processing capabilities, collaboration, off-site backup, security, and countless other things.
Even though this app offers incredible amount of features, it can still be used in freeware mode that will make almost every professional user smile. Only the most demanding users will feel the need to switch from free version to Enterprise plan that unlocks even more tools and services that can serve the needs to very large businesses that have hundreds of users that need to be served.
- Automatic Connection
- Remote Desktop Manager supports multiple types, such as: Microsoft , Cisco . And as a free add-on, it also provide an extensive list and many other compatible . These can be downloaded and installed within a few seconds.
- Grouping Sessions in Folders
- To make management simpler, Remote Desktop Manager lets you organize sessions in groups (folders). You can then easily view all sessions within selected groups and subgroups, and find a specific group(s) using the search filter.
- Quick Connect with Template Support
- Use the quick connect feature to quickly access a remote machine using Microsoft Remote Desktop, or a web page. Simply enter a host name or IP address.
- Online Backup Service (with subscription)
- The Online Backup Service (available via subscription) allows you to automatically save your sessions in a safe online storage space, and restore them in the event of problems.
- U.S. Federal Government Approved Encryption
- This application integrates an Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm to protect your local files and your sensitive data in the database. A mix of own private key and a master password (passphrase) is used to create a strong encryption key (256-bit key).
Other Features :
- Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
- Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
- Monitor user activities with the database logs.
- Faster and more secure solution.
- Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
Operating System :
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color
- Disable lock option in data source configuration
- Combine username and domains option in Advertisement sync and customized the preview to do something in line with the setting
- Data file checking option for keep in Data
- A fresh color for the custom images (identical to the folder color)
- An insurance plan to allow admittance to open no matter whether it’s expired or not
- Choice to permit “Always Accept Fingerprint” on SSH interconnection types
- Choice to show/conceal the distributed favorites
- Added cmdlets in the PowerShell component to control the accessories in the sessions
- We added global option to fast before LastPass two factor authentication
- This added option to change between IE and Chrome in inlaid LogMeIn entries
- The added private setting in Firefox extension
- It added resolver to interconnection string credential that allows for duplicate username/password
How To Install ?
- Download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 184.108.40.206 from below.
- Download Crack and Install It.
- After installation Extract the files as well as Run it.
- Click on the Crack then close it.
- Copy the file from Crack Folder and Paste into the installation folder.
- Done. For more information visit this site.