TreeSize Free 4.2.0 Crack Latest Version Free Download:
TreeSize Free is a useful app that makes managing your disk space easy, by providing accurate views of how much space any given group of files is taking up on your computer.You can start TreeSize Free from the context menu of a folder or drive. It shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders. If you need to see more info regarding any subfolders, you can expand folders and can see the size of every subfolder.
The user interface of the software consists of a standard window with files displayed in treeview mode, in descending order (according to their size).If you hover the mouse cursor over a particular file, you can view its size, permissions, folder, date of creation and last modification, allocated size, path length, number of size, full path, directory level, owner, and more.
Furthermore, you can open a new instance in the current application, print a report, scan a specified volume or directory, sort by name or size, expand to a level from 1 to 6 (or you can select full expanding mode), as well as change the viewing mode to “Size”, “Allocated Space”, “Percent”, “CD/DVD Size”, “File Count”, and others.
Additionally, you can view error messages during scanning, choose colors for the size indicator in the folders background, set a filter to include only certain file formats, enable the option to force the scan to run on one thread only, and more.
The program uses a moderate amount of system resources and includes an incomplete help file (which mostly focuses on describing the program, not its functionality). One of the main advantages of TreeSize Free is that it integrates itself in the Explorer context menu, so it is easy to access.
Key Features Include:
- Locate disk space issues.
- Monitor free space on mobile devices.
- Detailed overview.
- Break down hard disk space usage down to file level: Explorer-like overview shows the size of all subfolders.
- Use the Treemap to visualize the disk space distribution on your hard drives.
- Gain detailed information about files and folders in the column view.
- Filter scan results according to different criteria or creates your own patterns (wildcards, regular expressions, or name).
- Scan smartphones and mobile devices via MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) and WebDAV.
- Scan local drives and locally synchronized cloud storage.
- Use the intuitive touch interface on touchscreen devices (Windows 8 and higher).
- Print your scan results.
- Get the portable version and run TreeSize Free from a USB stick.
- TreeSize Free shows NTFS compression rates. Entire folder branches can easily be compressed via NTFS.
- Scan network shares (not in Windows domains / on Windows Server).
- Title: TreeSize Free 220.127.116.115
- Filename: TreeSize Free Setup.exe
- File size: 7.59MB (7,959,920 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: July 12, 2018