TunnelBear 3.5.1 Crack + Registration Key Full Version Free Download:
TunnelBear is a well designed, fast VPN provider that provides a great quality service to everyone, including novice users. It has both free and subscription-based virtual private network (VPN) services and companion app, which enables you to browse the Internet securely.
TunnelBear provides a 128bit OpenVPN connection. Although this is not as good as 256bit, it helps optimise connection speeds. For iOS devices TunnelBear uses IPSec. This is more compatible on Apple devices. It also uses shared IPs in order to further protect your identity.
To get started with TunnelBear, simply download the app, sign up with a username and a password and away you go. If you want to use one of subscription services you will then need to provide more details.
Overall, TunnelBear provides a great service. It isn’t the fastest VPN provider, but for the average PC user who is concerned about privacy, using a VPN service, such as TunnelBear, is definitely recommended. The Free version of the service provides you with 500MB of data (upgraded if you promote the service on Twitter).
- Title: TunnelBear 3.5.1
- Filename: TunnelBear-Installer.exe
- File size: 78.64MB (82,457,552 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: August 14, 2018
- Author: TunnelBear Inc.
Key Features include:
- Browse privately: Secure your data and hide your IP address behind a bear.
- Block trackers: Block website trackers, including ads, analytics, scripts, social button, which track everything you do.
- Bypass country censorship: A TunnelBear can ‘tunnel’ you around censorship and blocked sites.
What Critics Are Saying
- TunnelBear is an elegant, easy mobile VPN that keeps you safe.
- The app is bursting with charm, but it also delivers security at a good price.
- All you have to do is turn the switch to “ON” and you are protected.
- TunnelBear, the gorgeous VPN app that wants to bring online privacy to everyone.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
What’s New ?
- Introducing shiny new IKEv2 tunnels that connect dramatically faster
- Your bear is now even more vigilant,
- blocking https traffic while reconnecting
- More tweaks to Trusted Networks should make using it more bearable