ZHPCleaner 2018 Crack & Latest Version Free Download:
ZHPCleaner is designed to scan for and then remove adware, hijackers, toolbars, and PUPs that may be included with your browser.This utility comes with an easy-on-the-eyes interface that only includes core functions – scan, repair, and report. Once run, it will quickly scan and display any items found and then allow you to repair them as needed.
ZHPCleaner does have the option to cancel any (or all) changes made allowing you to restore your machine to the pre-change state. After completion of the scan/repair process, it will then provide a report for you to review the potential threats found along with other statistical data.
ZHPCleaner is a free portable tool which can detect and remove adware, browser hijackers, some toolbars and more.The program is very convenient to use. There’s no installation, it doesn’t even arrive in a ZIP file, you just download, run and hit “Scan”.
You might see occasional dialogs and prompts during the scan, and these aren’t always straightforward. “Have you installed this server?”, the program asked, displaying a couple of IP addresses we didn’t recognise. What server? ZHPCleaner didn’t explain, so we clicked “No” and waited to see what would happen.
Once the scan completes, the program becomes more straightforward. There are lists of “problem” settings and possible adware traces, all checked by default, but you’re free to browse and clear anything you’d like to keep. (Our “Server” turned out to be the DNS servers of an uninstalled VPN service, so we allowed them to be deleted.)
ZHPCleaner seems to be a thorough PC cleaner which delves deep into your Registry and browser settings, locating and removing many signs of trouble. But beware, as with all similar tools there’s a possibility of accidentally wiping something important. Be sure to check exactly what the program is going to do before you click “Repair”, and don’t use ZHPCleaner anywhere that isn’t fully backed-up.
- Comes with a minimalistic, yet intuitive interface
- The program comes with a simple UI that is intuitive and should not pose any challenges.
- The UI consists of a small window that provides you with three tools, namely Scanner, Repair and Report.
- As you probably hinted, you need to perform a scan first and then access the Repair function to remove unwanted malicious software from your browser.
- Once the scan is complete, you are provided with a summary report and preview the PUP found.
- If you do not know exactly what they are or if you need them, then you can use the right click function and learn more prior to deletion.
- The Report tool has the role of saving the results of your last scan so that you can access it at a later date.
- Removes the adware along with their registry entry
- The idea behind the application is not just to remove toolbars or annoying ads from your browser, but to find and remove all traces of unwanted components that have been installed along with them on your system.
- Therefore, in addition to adware, toolbars and other irritating elements that pop up in your browser, the tool removes directories, registries and all other files associated with them.
- You should know that the utility allows you restore the changes you made to the computer.
- Consequentially, if you change your mind, you can hit the Cancel button and follow the instructions provided.
- A tool that can help you get rid of adware
- All in all, if you noticed that your browser has started to run slow lately and you are getting frequent pop ads whenever you are surfing the web, then ZHPCleaner can help you determine whether you are a victim of adware and help you remove it.